Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Our Spouses Presence

-- Hello My Friends,

I am not one to generally start topics but I respond frequently, I decided I would post this as today about 11:30 this morning I had the most incredible experience, I have been having a bumpy week for some reason as I was stressed I would be moved from the location I work at now to another and really did not want to move...I woke this morning and felt a great weight lifted as I was advised I would be staying...as I prepared to cut the lawn I became very emotional as I gave thanks for my prayers being answered no change in locations, while doing this I had the most warm feeling overcome my whole body and Ruth's presence was strong almost as if speaking to me I heard you will see me today???...I proceeded to start cutting the lawn, after the first or second round I noticed a large monarch butterfly appear and follow me briefly around the yard, then as I circled the yard again leaving the back yard and came back around there were more butterfly's this time many and the monarch was still present, all the others were just fluttering everywhere, yellow ones, black ones, and other colors mixed, needless to say I just burst into tears as this was my sign, I made another round and they were still fluttering all about the yard but the monarch was now gone, I continued to take in every moment of the beauty of the fluttering of wings and said thank you God and Ruth for the visit and bringing your friends please return soon...I cut my lawn every week and have never seen a butterfly once, I am truly amazed and comforted by this unusual experience and just wanted to share...

NATS

Carol, Deborah, and Mary,

Yes, It was indeed an intense feeling and emotional as well, I have never felt a feeling like that in all my 53 years as far back as I can remember...what really tops it off is I just spoke to Ruth's sister the other evening as she had things Ruth wanted her to tell me but she was waiting until I was better off to handle it...she told me Ruth wanted me to find a bigger home, a house not a mobile home...I've done that, some of you know I've bought a new home because Ruth's children didn't want me to have our property....second she told me Ruth wanted me to find someone like Brenda to make me happy and so I could continue to live the life God intended me to live...well as you may know Brenda and I are together, both starting a "new life" together after both losing our spouses...I'm not sure why all this has come about at this time but I don't question it I just go with the flow...and Yes I'm truly blessed in many ways, we all are, we just sometimes don't see it...

NATS

Dear Nat,

I am for one, think that is the most beautiful feeling and experience one can have. When our Loving , and forever, Giving, God that we both have true faith in. He is amazing on how many gifts he gives to us each and every day. I know first hand the feeling and the warmth you felt inside and I pray you still do. I know Pauline is around me all the time. I have such great peace in my heart and soul. This has only happened through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. You will start feeling more and more that Ruth has never left you, only went on into Gods Kingdom, and He has sent her back to you so you will know that she is happy and healthy, waiting for the day when God calls you into His Kingdom. To be together again for eternity.

I have prayed that all of you on HOV will find the great peace that my Lord has given me.

God Bless

Dwayne

Dwayne and Dave,

Yes I must say it was an extraordinary presence and sign, with a beauty like I've not seen or noticed before, the butterfly is so graceful in flight, truly another one of God's wonderful creations for us to enjoy...I have been at such peace since this encounter it's really amazing...

NATS

Nats,

I am very happy for you, changes like that can be very disruptive, I'm glad you don't have to go through it. And the butterfly was a great touch!

Kayc,

Thanks it was a wonderful happening...something that I never expected, but I've noticed a strong longing for her this week now and she has given me signs since as well, tonight all 3 of us felt her presence both dogs were playing as if she were standing here urging them on, and I felt warm as I looked across the room at her Urn...I am thankful.......♥

NATS