Grief Healing Discussion Groups

9 Years Today

So hard to believe, 9 long years, yet feels like yesterday, that my Larry died.

I've been part of this group so long, you've listened to me scream and cry with disbelief. You've heard my anger that went to depression. I'm still struggling, the longing and sorrow are a part of me.

Thinking of a wonderful guy who was so brave and fought to the end at 49, tomorrow is his birthday. I hope he knew how much he was loved. Missing him always, Deborah

Oh Deborah, my heart is with you. George died five days after his birthday and your Larry the day before his. Odd how often that happens. You are in my thoughts and prayers, our time line is very close. We've been through it all together.

yes Kay, we've been together since the beginning. My hospice counselor said to me once, that seeing her birthday and date of passing like that meant he had come full circle, whatever that means. Maybe Marty knows. Life goes on but will never be remotely like it was, the heartbreak just can't heal. Deborah

It's true, Deborah, that we will miss them the rest of our lives and our lives are NOT even remotely the same! We can enjoy what good there is but there will always be something missing...them!