Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Good-bye to all!

Guest Janka

12 minutes ago, JudyK said:

Why are you leaving?

Dear Judy,

I sent you a private msg.I´d love to stay in contact with you.

I hope that my account will be deleted as soon as possible.

With love Janka

Janka hasn’t been here since she posted this last Friday.  I know she has her reasons, but it would have been kind of her to tell the people who have been here and reached out to her.  This makes it awkward for everyone.  But that is not in our control.  I wish her well, but she has opted not to read anything that has been posted.  Personally, and  purely my opinion, I find that hurtful to this family.  

Marty, if this pos5 is out of line, please delete it.  But I felt it needed to be said.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I messaged her, have not heard back.  I imagine it has something to do with her, though, and not us, I hope no one personalizes this.  I don't see where anything "happened" here.

• Like 1

She was on here a few minutes ago so I'm sure she's read your responses.

Dear Janka,

I have found comfort in the music selections you have shared with us.  After my beloved Jim died in 2012 I turned to music for my comfort.  To this day I find healing in good music.  Jim loved classical music and some other kinds of music that spoke to him.  In the U.S. he really liked Patsy Cline, Neil Diamond, Anne Murray, Josh Groban and most classical music. I am an eclectic music lover ~ whatever moves me I listen to. I shall miss the music selections that you choose to share with us if you leave us.

Anne