Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Emotional Break.

Hi everyone.  It’s been a while I know.  Christmas was harder than I ever imagined it could be.  On top of having two sick boys.  I ended up going to the hospital from my therapists office because I couldn’t contract for safety with her or my Dr.  My Mom brought the boys to the ER so I could see them and explain to Caleb mostly that Mommy needed to be away to be taken care of and that I promise nothing wasn’t going to happen to me and I would return.  And it wasn’t their fault.  Ryan of course is too young to understand.  But Caleb understood.  I then was admitted to the psych unit for 18 days.  I still have thoughts of not wanting to live but I’ve learned coping strategies to cope.  I’m in no danger as I was.  Im on meds to help me. I’m glad to be home with the boys.  This grief is so gripping.  I want to take my boys and walk away far far away from it but I know it isn’t possible.  I’m missing my love and our children we lost.  So very much it hurts too much.  

I pray for all of you.  I think of everyone often.  

Love Katie. 

• Like 7

Katie,

I'm glad you realized your need for help and got it.  Yes, I've noticed your absence, but I also know you need to do this in your way and time and you have more than anyone I've known on your plate...we are all here to support you, pray for you and love you where you're at.  I'm so glad you hang in there for your boys and hopefully someday that will include you too.  I send you my love and am so glad to hear you have much needed tools to cope now.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎01‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 8:41 PM, A&K said:

Hi everyone.  It’s been a while I know.  Christmas was harder than I ever imagined it could be.  On top of having two sick boys.  I ended up going to the hospital from my therapists office because I couldn’t contract for safety with her or my Dr.  My Mom brought the boys to the ER so I could see them and explain to Caleb mostly that Mommy needed to be away to be taken care of and that I promise nothing wasn’t going to happen to me and I would return.  And it wasn’t their fault.  Ryan of course is too young to understand.  But Caleb understood.  I then was admitted to the psych unit for 18 days.  I still have thoughts of not wanting to live but I’ve learned coping strategies to cope.  I’m in no danger as I was.  Im on meds to help me. I’m glad to be home with the boys.  This grief is so gripping.  I want to take my boys and walk away far far away from it but I know it isn’t possible.  I’m missing my love and our children we lost.  So very much it hurts too much.  

I pray for all of you.  I think of everyone often.  

Love Katie. 

Katie:  My heart goes out to you...this is so hard and the pain is almost unbearable at times.  Love to you, Cookie

• Like 1