Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I Miss My Friend

WaltC, I was just thinking of you today and then I see you have posted a message. I know you miss her. I'm sure it is hard to believe that its been eighteen months. I hope you are feeling okay. I wanted to also say that today on this site it has been very busy and so many new people in so much pain. It breaks my heart but we all can pull together and try to get thru. Hope we can hear from you again soon, Deborah

Walt,

It's so good to hear from you again. I hope you have been healing from your surgery. As usual, that song says exactly how I'm feeling. We are at about the same time on this journey. Do we ever get used to feeling like this? I hope you can find some peace.

Walt,

I have been wondering about you and Evelyn and Spela, since you are the ones who most responded to me when I first lost my George and saw me through those first few months. I hope you are feeling better and regaining strength. We miss you and it is so good to hear from you again!

WaltC..as always what you find in songs expesses what my heart and soul feel. I am happy to know you are still recovering from surgery and wish you well. Gene was the music lover...a poet at heart. I know you miss Jeannie. Your love for her shines so bright. I am remined of Jeannie every time I see a butterfly and my heart aches for a friend in pain.

Always Gene!

Always