Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Our previous post seems to be experiencing problems and not showing what we post so I'm starting a new thread in the hopes you can view it.

I appreciate your responses and prayers.

Just as an update, John has agreed to stick our marriage out and will be coming to see me July 4th and may even have a few days off to spend with me, if so, I will see if I can get them off as well. I've decided not to talk with him about George any more, I think the further we progressed in our relationship, it made it harder for him and I totally understand...besides, I have all of you and my family that I can talk about George with. I still think I want to get on antidepressants, my only problem is money but I may cancel a dentist appt. and instead opt for a doctor's appointment, I think it's more crucial at this time. You guys are so wonderful, I appreciate you all so much. Your encouragement keeps me going. I've also decided to commit myself to walking and taking better care of myself. It's a good stress reliever and I could use attending to my health. Along with that I'm going to make more of an attempt to get out more and socialize with people during the week, maybe while walking.

I love you guys, all of you, and hoe you have a good day today.

Kay, I truly hope that you and John can work out your issues. As Marty said, we are all pulling for you...you deserve to be happy!!! We ALL do!

You can ALWAYS talk to us about George and just remember that he is always with you in your heart. I am sure that he would want your relationship with John to work, if that is what you want.

Take care and remember that we are always here for you.

Hugs!

Patti

Kay,

I havnt posted in a while. I am sorry to here you have had some troubles with you marriage. We love you too!!! I hope things get easier for you. Walking is a wonderful stress reliever. I find myself taking alot of walks when I am under stress. I will be thinking of you. Take care and God Bless..

Kay,

That is great that you are able to resolve the problems, maybe in time he will come around to accepting it, I am happy for you!

William

Kay

A break together sounds like a great way to let your partner feel like he is the only one and is adequate for you. It is hard to compete with a lost loved one and a man needs to feel like he is your hero and all you need. Just as us girls need to feel like his princess. Use this time to shine in his arms and rest from sorrow. Have a great break. :wub: