Grief Healing Discussion Groups

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5htp sounds like a explosive chemical :lol: I checked with the doctor later in my diagnosis and they all give out something to counteract side effects im my mind seems worse than the sickness, I did take my meds today as yesterday also, the fish oil supposes to lower the fats in the bloodstream and prevent strokes which seems to work for me since my labs come back close to normal. I started taking Glucosamine for severe knee pain, I was diagnosed having torn ligaments and edema in layer beneath the kneecap, they told me I was to young for surgery and recommended physical therapy. I have used it for several years with good results and no side effects like celebrex and others had. 5htp might be something I will try also with my Pdocs approval, if you have success with it, I often am drug resistant at times the meds won't work.

Suzanne, are you depressed right now? forgive me, I am forgetful, do you have a crisis center to call about your problems? Please don't take it all alone, seek some human contact or a phone call to someone to help you through the night, I called my counsleor Sunday @ 10:30 Pm for the same thing. Let me know you are ok.

Love,

William

Karen,

I really don't know, it comes and goes, the hardest is in the evenings, I feel lonely all the time, its been so long since I really had a joy and wishing I could leave this earth so badly, theres not a suitable word for what I feel. Wishing I could get out of this depressing city and start over, but its complicated, I would lose my medicaid and mental health services, just lost..

William

William, i hope u are feeling better now and hope u are taking your meds regularly. Allow yourself to feel all those emotions, cry if u must, crying has such a healing power. In my case, i have learned to control my thoughts everytime i feel depressed and lonely, it is what u called 'thought-stopping'..u stop it before it consumes u..i noticed it works for me, and hope it will work for u too.

Yes, stress has a way of worsening some of our physical ailments. Engaged yourself in some activities like walking, exercising or a simple deep breathing exercises..

Take care..lyn

Wow, from barbque to medication, just like that! Derek, we may need you to none up on your briskets! My friend Virgie is from Texas and she makes a mean brisket, as well as prime rib! Texans are known for their cooking! :P

I love to cook and have missed doing it for so many years as Karen did most of the cooking. Once I got through the not eating I have finally gotten back in to cooking and am haveing a blast doing it. It is hard doing for just two so if ever I could get a big group together it would be fun.

Love always

Derek

Lyn, thanx, I am doing the best I can, I do cry alot and it helps, I am planning on riding bikes more often and change some bad habits, I been doing the same, when my thoughts of Myrna come up in public, I keep moving or do something.

A group setting with all of you guys would be very interesting,but... we need to add another grill & pills :wub:

love,

William