Grief Healing Discussion Groups

hello..saw my Dr today. took bloods to exclude organic causes for my pain. Thinks its fibromylagia. will call me tomorrow with results.

I cried with him. He was such a good Dr to Walter.

I just feel so down..I hate this life right now without him. I ache and long for him, WHY. cant even pray , please pray for me

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erica,

I remember those times where everything looks dreary and you don't have the strength to pray because you think why bother. I will pray for you, if I remember correctly you are in your 7th month, you are where I was at that point. I don't know why the 7th month is so hard other than my 7th month was around the same time period during the year with the major holiday season rapidly approaching its adds so much more to our grief. The holiday season for me has not been a good one since 1986 when my grandmother who lived with us all of my life died in early November. My parents had also gotten divorced earlier that same year. I was 16 at the time and my whole world had gone to He** in a hand basket. The holidays were always a depressing time for me. Anyway, I got off track, I am glad you are here and I will be here for you whenever you need someone to talk to.

Love always

Derek

Erica,

My Linda had, among her conditions, something with similarities / overlap to FM, and probably could have gotten a diagnosis of FM on top of everything else toward the end. I have a LOT of experience with resources, doctors, etc, relating to chronic illness generally and FM-like "invisible" illnesses specifically. So if this is really FM and not just a throw-away diagnosis from a doctor who doesn't really know what he's talking about, feel free to back-channel me if you'd like to brainstorm. I am not a doctor, but have just been down this road, and good treatment early on is important.

--Bob

hello..saw my Dr today. took bloods to exclude organic causes for my pain. Thinks its fibromylagia. will call me tomorrow with results.

I cried with him. He was such a good Dr to Walter.

I just feel so down..I hate this life right now without him. I ache and long for him, WHY. cant even pray , please pray for me

Erica,

Great to see the doc :) you come first always, It is hard to experience so many things without our spouses and oftentimes we take a downhill turn, I am in my seventh month also, you are not alone, may peace surround you.

Love,

William

Thank you Derek,

Well I have been missing alot of my meds lately as a result Sunday was an extremely difficult day, I'm trying :wub:

Love,

William

William,

I know that it is difficult and that you are trying. You know that all of here care about you and don't want to see you in pain. Obviously forgetting your meds is going to cause you pain. Use some psycology when it comes to your meds, you know that you don't want to feel bad and that not taking your meds is going to make you feel bad. Try to remember that and maybe it will help you remember your meds. I take Previcide for heartburn now while this is a minor condition, the premice is the same. If I miss 1 or 2 doses of the medicine, I get severe heartburn from simple things like water. I will admit, that every now and then I forget, heck I forgot this weekend while at camp. When I forget I get heartburn that makes me miserable. And even though I only missed 1 dose, I had heartburn that very same day. I say this to make a point, I know in my mind that the medication will help me to stay feeling good so very seldom do I miss it now. Please try to find a way to remember to take them. Put them with your car or house keys, or put them somewhere you access every day, somewhere where you will remember.

Love always

Derek

PS. If you don't I will let Wendy loose on you.

Wendy, If you are reading this, have you taken yours today?

Erica

I hope that the drs don't find anything serious and i also hope they can help you with the pain. i know how bad pain can be. i have a really bad neck and sometimes i feel like i can't move.

this 7mo time is also very hard, those months were some of the worse for me. i did start taking a medication b/c the panic attacks were taking over me. i didn't want to but i also knew i could not live like that. i think they are what helped alot.

keep us posted and my prayers are with you. lori

will keep u in my prayers erica..pls stay strong.

lori, regarding ur neck problem, i usually have that when i am under a lot of stress too. it is really bad. but stretching exercises can help a lot..it will relax the muscles of your neck.

Derek you are too funny! Yea William watch it ! Hehehe I have to admit I have been getting better myself too, but that is because I know Derek is watching out for me and when he tells me to take my meds or go to bed I listen. I miss having Steve here to do that, he always got me to take my meds and get up off the couch and get into bed so now I will listen to Derek. You had better too or I will have to get one of the other girls to help me come after you ! Come on Corinne lets go !

Derek you would be proud of me I was in bed last night at 11:30pm, earliest in a long time !

Love,

Wendy :wub:

Yes I do feel better, you are so right. I will try again tonight too. It was nice to get into bed and put the TV on for a short time and of course all my little dogs all come up on the bed and want my attention and this time I could give them alittle attention before I turned the lights out. Thanks so much for watching out for me, you are a great friend !

Love,

Erica,

I'm glad you went to the doctor, he can give you pointers on living with Fibermyalgia. I have a couple of friends that have it. I remember their common complaints were tiredness and muscle aches.

Derek,

thanks for being there, I try to keep my routines going and its hard than it ever was, I took them today and I feel exhausted, Well Wendy, I am scared of you

now, :wub:

Hey Wendy,

You know I am right there with you if you need help with William not taking his meds! :ninja: Now you just have to remember to take yours also. :ninja:

Hugs & prayers, :wub:

Corinne

William,

Just kidding, after I pretended to yell at you I would ask you what kind of chocolate do you have in the house for Corinne and I. We do like our chocolate you know !!! See Corinne and I are overdue for a road trip ! Actually I would ask you first to make us a couple burgers on the grill, boy could I go for that !

Love,

Chocolate yes have that and a grill too, LOL I would enjoy the company :) Well OI am working on getting my meds situated :mellow:

Love,

William

Yes William, if only we were all closer. We could have a big cook out with of course chocolate for desert. I am glad that you are getting your meds together we do care about you.

Hugs & prayers, :wub:

Corinne

Corinne, I wish it was possible for us to get together, and a nice BBQ, been a very long time since I had any good company. Thanks for caring about me, I needed to know that. My fish don't say anything, or my hermit crabs don't LOL

Hugs,

William