Grief Healing Discussion Groups

William

Corinne

William,

Come out, Come out where ever you are! :ninja: William, you have been hiding long enough. We miss you and we are wondering how you are and how the new house is working out? Besides that I miss reminding you to take your meds, speaking of which have you been taking them? :ninja:

I know that you are probably busy with the new house but please check in and let us know how you are doing, we miss you and worry about you.

Hugs & prayers, :wub:

Corinne

Hi Corinne, I am deeply ashamed for my absence, I am doing ok despite the cirumstances, alot of things went down the past 3 weeks, and it was more than I could bite at the time, took too little time packing, then the movers stuck it to me by doubling the cost, then the landlord had 80 issues with the apartment, so now i didnt get the deposit back which upset me for awhile, I am just glad to get out of the memories and move on, however its been difficult at times tackling all the work by myself and grieving when i can, its been mostly anger towards her, feeling betrayed and let down. Well, the guit of my lack of posting here has kept me silent but I thought every day how I deserve what i get if I don't stay involved, I can say i miss the love and communications here, the time I been away has been a abyss of darkness. Honestly can say its very lonely. If I have betrayed you or anyone else, it was not my intention, I will post every day , I promise, and I need your support and love so much now, its been difficult trying to cope, but I miss you all!

Love and hugs! to each of my friend, I have not forgotten!

William :ninja:

Thanks my dear friends, I miss every one of you! Please tell me what have I missed all this time :wub: I feel I came home again, :) Love ya bunches!

William

William,

There is no reason to feel ashamed or like you betrayed anyone. A lot of us have been lacking in our posting during the holidays. I am so glad that you have posted again. You were missed and I was worrying about you. Are you taking your meds? :ninja: I am glad that your move is complete, I know that you have a lot of work to do on your new house. I wish that we were all closer to you so that we could help.

The holidays were hard for me, but I have survived them. Now I need to get moving and find a job. I feel guilty for not really looking very hard for one yet. My brother has been asking me if I am calling around and that is why I feel guilty, he has done so much for me and all I need to do in return is find a job so I really need to do that now that the holidays are over. The problem I think I am having with looking for a job is that I know that it is going to bring with it so many other things that I will have to do. I will need to get my girls in before and after school care and then I will have to find a program for them to get into for the summer when they are not in school, etc.... It just makes me tired thinking of it all :wacko: so I just have to remember to take one thing at a time and not lump everything together. That's enough of my whining. I am just glad that you are back home and posting again.

Corinne

Hi guys, I am happy to be back here again, it was hectic with th move but i found the memories are not as strong now, maybe it was premature to move as suuden, but in the end it will pan out, Corinne, I hope you take it on day at a time, i learned to keep up with my own pace and caculate & plan ther next move to avoid any errors, what kind of work you are seeking? I forgot to remember your loss dramatically changed everything, but otherwise have things smoothed out with your family?

love,

William

Hi William,

I am looking for work in an office. I was in credit & collections in my last job(YUCK!!!!), and do not want to go back to that work. It is too stressful and depressing! I am trying to take the job search a little slowly because I do not want to get into another job that I hate. Yes, everything changed dramatically in my life after John's death. I have found that the move was a very good choice for myself and my daughters. The girls are doing good, they are finally showing signs of catching up with the harder curriculum in the schools here, so that is a good thing. I am also dealing once again with anger towards John and his leaving the girls without their Daddy and me to do everything myself, but this too will pass. John's sister has tried to contact me again but I will not deal with his family at this time since they have caused me so much pain and I have enough to deal with. It is so nice to hear from you again.

Corinne

Corinne, i could see it being unpleasant, my experiences with them really threw me for a loop. My home lately has been hectic, I spent alot of time fixing an not living, the price was paid yesterday when my mania tapered off, i somehow slept a whole day, i was off the meds for awhile, now having crashed yesterday, shook me up enough to keep on them.

love,

william

William,

You really need to stay on your meds. It is not good for you to stop and start with them, they cannot work properly and it can be dangerous. Please remember to take them. We want you to be a healthy part of the family. Also, you don't want to make me & Wendy angry! :glare::ninja::ninja:

Corinne

Corinne, i forgot to mention i didn't take them for a week, and it went completely out of my body, tuesday i crashed and slept 16 hours and it was horrible, just couldn't do anything i was so tired. i was given an ultimatum to continue treatment or lose some assistance, so it had to change. :ph34r:

William,

I am glad you are going back on your meds. You know how much better you are when you take them. I have actually been very good at taking mine and they really are helping. I can now hold a thought withoug feeling I am in a fog.

Did you take your meds today? :ninja:

Corinne

Corinne, i know the fog too well, i upped the dosage for a mood stabilzer and I feel stoned all the time, so i back it up a bit and get things accomplished other than sleeping. Sometimes i think the meds are worse than the disorder :blink:

Hey William,

Just checking in on you. Are you taking your meds? :ninja: I had a really bad night last night. I don't know why but my mind kept going over & over how Jimmy and John had died and it would not stop. I guess that is to be expected from time to time since they both died so horribly, but it really caught me off guard.

Corinne