Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Happy Birthday Marty !

Marty I don't know where we would all be right now if you hadn't started this group, for most of us I believe we would be scared to even think about it. We are like a family here and some of us have made friendships that will last the rest of our lives and we have you to thank for that. You allow us to speak our minds and spill our guts out to eachother and sometimes to clown around alittle and that is such an important part of our healing.I hope you have a super Birthday Marty and may God Bless You for being the wonderful person you are and for helping us to accept the new people we are becoming.

Love Always,

Wendy :wub:

Happy Birthday Marty!!! Thanks for ALL you do and how you do it!

Wendy is right... don't know where we'd be without you!

Hope it was a grand day and wish you a year filled with the blessings of health, peace & a bit of joy as well!

XO

leeann

PS Happy Birthday to Shelley as well!! Hope your day was great too Shelley. All the very best to you in the coming year!

Marty,

I want to wish you a special happy birthday and echo what everybody else has said. If it were not for this place I don't know what I would have done. The good people here (you included!) have helped me get through some hard times. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything!

Mike

Marty,

Wishing you a very special birthday...hoping you are taking some time off and enjoying yourself!

Love,

Kay

(((Marty))),

Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you are having a wonderful day because as everyone has already said I don't know where we would be without you!!! Wishing you peace, health and happiness this year.

Love & Hugs, :wub:

Corinne

Sherry (SHHH 65) and I want to wish you a happy birthday too. We are in sunny Florida but it was dark when we got here today and I happened to find a computer. Hope it was a good day for a wonderful person. We will never able to thank you enough for starting this site.

Good evening, my dear ones.

From my heart to yours, thank you for your birthday greetings, and for your very kind words about our site. I am grateful to all of you for being the loyal, compassionate people that you are, for your devotion to one another, and for the essential part you play in making this place as safe and healing as it is. Our site is a reflection of all of you, and it wouldn't be what it is without the loving presence of each and every one of you. I am honored to be a part of you, and I am very proud of us. What we all do here for one another makes my heart sing :wub:

And let me add my voice to yours in wishing Mike and Shelley a Happy Birthday, too. May we all celebrate together the gift of our being!

Happy belated birthday to you, Marty! Thanks for all you do. I mean it when I say, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

Kath

Thanks Marsha,

And like the rest of the wonderful people here I do not know where I would be without this site, Marty, and all of you... You are all amazing and caring people and I thank God for all of you... Shelley