Grief Healing Discussion Groups

2nd Anniversay Of Wendy's Steves Passing

(((Wendy))) my dear friend,

I know that tomorrow is the 2nd anniversary of Steve's passing but I have a busy morning tomorrow and did not want you to think I forgot. It is so hard to believe it has been 2 years for us already. It is amazing how time flies yet stands still all at the same time. Please take care of yourself tomorrow and try to spend the day remembering all the wonderful times you and Steve spent together. Try to find comfort in the fact that Steve will always be with you. If you need me you know I am here for you!

Love and Hugs, :wub:

Corinne

Corinne thank you so much for remembering and posting this for me, you are such a dear friend. I want to do something special tomorrow for Steve but I don't know what to do or even what I will be up to doing. I have his ashes here at home with me so it is not like I will be going to the cemetary. I can't believe it has been two years already for us too, and it was 2 years for William on the 3rd. It was alittle hard for him but he made it through it okay. Thanks so much for your caring and support, you are a true friend.

Love Always,

Wendy :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uIQp9Dqcrw

Wendy,

Do something special for yourself today, pamper yourself. My hopes are that the day will be easier for you than you expect it will. I know for me it was. My thoughts and prayers are with you and everyone else here who knows the pain we have been through.

Love always

Derek

Wendy..Im here for you as you have been for me..it is hard to believe that it is 2 years already and yet somedays it feels like a life time since we last saw our beloved husbands...just remember all the good things that you and Steve had..all the love you shared and the beautiful daughters that you made from that love and that will help you get through today..I know its hard but you are strong and you will get through this just like you have everything else that has come your way...I so wish that we had meant another way because I think of you as my best friend...you take care of yourself ...Love Gail

Our dear sweet Wendy,

I am here for you if you want to talk...I tried to call you, I hope this day is going well for you. You are so special to us, we wish we could bring your Steve back for you, but may he be in your heart bringing comfort to you throughout not only today, but this next year. It was sometime in the third year that it got a little better for me, and I pray it does for you too.

I love you dear friend,

Kay

My dear friends thank you so much for all your love and support today, I just can't believe it has been two years. The support from this group has always been so dear to me. I slept alot today, not sure why I was so tired, more so than usual but I do think it helped me some. Thanks so much again and I love you all .

Love Always,

Wendy :wub:

Jeanne,

You are just too sweet, thank you. Well the anticipation was worse than the actual day like many people told me but now that I have gotten past it I am starting to feel it now, nothing tragic just starting to feel sad and tired, but I am sure this will not last too long, gosh I hope not.

Love You,

Wendy