Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Wife Dying Of Cancer(Update)

Cy, I am so very sorry. We are all here for you as you begin this part of your journey. We all know a lot of how you feel, believe me, and we will support you in all ways possible.

Peace to your heart,

Mary

Dear Cy,

I am so very sorry you had to say the last goodbye to your dear Carolyn. Please know that all of us are here for you, and wish you peace as you continue this time of great change and shifts in your life. I am sending comfort and compassion, and holding you in my heart as you learn this new way of life, one minute at a time. We are here for you.

Blessings,

*<twinkles>*

fae

We are all so very sorry to learn this sad news, dear Cy.

May your beloved Carolyn's beautiful soul rest in eternal peace, and know that we send you our deepest sympathy.

I hope it brings you some small measure of comfort to know that you are not alone.

We are holding you in gentle thought and prayer at this challenging time. We are here for you, and we will walk beside you as you find your way through all of it.

Oh Cy, I am so sorry. I'm glad you found this place, we'll be here when you need someone to listen. You'll get through this, even when you don't think so. Wishing you well as you make arrangements...

Thinking of you, Cy, as you go through those busy first days...planning, making arrangements, tending things. When it's done and everyone goes home and it's quiet...too quiet, I hope you will come here. We will be ready and waiting when you are.

Cy, I am with Kay and Jan and everyone on this. We are here for you when things slow down a bit. I know these are tough days as you make arrangements, talk to family and friends, and more. But we are here for the long haul. Peace, Mary