Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Meet My Jeannie

That was so beautiful Walt. Your love for Jennie always shines through. She was a very lucky lady to have found someone who adored her so. You will never lose that love.

Thank you for sharing this work from your heart.

Tom, all of my love to you. :wub:

Walt, dear,

Your Jeannie is as beautiful as we had imagined her to be. Thank you for sharing these touching pictures that portray and preserve some of your most treasured moments together. Like your love for Jeannie, these photographs are forever. As the song by Paul Simon goes,

Time it was ~

And what a time it was!

A time of innocence

A time of confidences

Long ago, it must be ~

I have a photograph

Preserve your memories

They’re all that’s left you.

Guest PattiZ54

WaltC - That was such a beautiful thing to do for Jeannie. I truly enjoyed looking at the pictures you had on there. She looked like a wonderful person - I can see why you love her so much!!!

Thank you for sharing with us.

Patti

(Charlie 6/10/58-11/16/2004; I love & miss you, Dear!)

Walt,

Your Jeannie is beautiful - and so is the man that greives for her - you are such a kind and warm human being. I may use the web site you did and create a similar tribute to Jack. Once again thank you for being the wonderful person you are - Although I have never meet you I can see why your love for jeannie is so deep and lasting. Try to remember all those wonderful years you had with her. Your a special person. God love you!

John - Dusky is my handle on here.

love you Jack

Dear Walt,

your Jeannie was so deeply loved and her smile shows us all that your love will continue on. So wonderful to find that special someone in your life that makes you a whole person. Even though we all feel this void now we were so very lucky to have had that person in our lives.

Thank you for showing us that love, it brought tears to my eyes.

God bless you

Grace

Walt,

Your Jeannie is a very special person and you can easily see the love you shared together. Thank you for sharing her with us.

WaltC - I'm new here so have just "met" your Jeannie for the first time. I enjoyed the heartfelt tribute to your beloved -- how much happiness you have shared - it warms my heart, even now. Thank you for the peek at the life you shared with Jeannie. ~STOO~

• 1 month later...

Dear Walt,

What a beautiful tribute to your beautiful Jeanie. I only hope that I could find a wonderful person to spend my last days with... She is a very lucky woman to have met someone like you to love her the way you did... And You must be one of the luckiest man to have her love you the way she must have loved you... Take care Walt and I will keep you in my prayers God Bless You and Keep you Shelley