Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Girlfriend's Father Passed Away!

Tom19

46 minutes ago, Rae1991 said:

Glad to see you're doing well, Tom. When I first found the forum in 2015, you and Miri's stories were the first ones I read. It's been three years since my story took place and I too am in a much better time in my life than I was then.

--Rae

Hi Rae, 

Hopefully my story helped you in some way. I believe we are the same age too if your username is your year or birth? 

Im glad you’re happier now and from the posts I’ve read last night you seem to be doing a great job of helping people. 

• Like 3

I'm glad to hear you're in a good relationship, Tom, it's amazing how quick time seems to pass!  I've chosen not to look for someone to share my life with, I'm older and have just been through so much, don't feel like going there again.  Sometimes I wish I had someone, don't we all, but I don't like dating and looking and it hasn't gone well for me anyway.  When I met George (my husband that died), I wasn't looking, it was amazing we met and clicked like we did, who knows, maybe it'll happen again someday, I have my doubts, but you never know what life holds.

• Like 1

On 3/23/2019 at 7:55 AM, Tom19 said:

Hi Rae, 

Hopefully my story helped you in some way. I believe we are the same age too if your username is your year or birth? 

Im glad you’re happier now and from the posts I’ve read last night you seem to be doing a great job of helping people. 

It did. And yep, it appears we are. :)

• Like 2