Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Merry Christmas

Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas! Harry, all Marys, Marty, Anne, fae, Jan, Karen, Chris, Nat, Deborah, Arlene, and all else who share this space. I hope you all have loved ones with you and peace in your heart, knowing the one we love the most is with us always, even today.

I send Christmas blessings to all who share this forum today. May you all have peace and good health today and always. We are, each one of us, at different places in this grief journey. I know I am not traveling alone. I feel your love and support.

Anne

post-15704-0-98615300-1387985186_thumb.j

post-15704-0-55272700-1387985219_thumb.j

Wishing everyone a peaceful day...filled with gratitude for all life has given us as well as acknowledgement of the sadness each one here carries in our hearts today.

I thought today might be a good time to post the Bereaved Holiday Season Bill of Rights.

post-14525-0-22617500-1387986371_thumb.j

I carry you all in my heart today and every day,

Mary

Merry Christmas, everyone.

I hope we are each having a day of peace, celebration, healing, and love.

All best wishes of the day to each of you, and thank you Kay and Mary.

*<twinkles>*

fae

Thank you, Karen and may you feel the same.

Peace

Mary

Merry Christmas to all here, we had a really good Christmas at my house. Too much food, good fellowship, and games. Cleaning house today in anticipation of my brother and his wife arriving tomorrow. One of our older sister's celebrates her 60th wedding anniversary on Saturday near Batesville (2 hour drive) and my brother and his wife, and my daughter and I are going. Will be a busy weekend....

Hope every one had a good Christmas.

Mary (Queeniemary) in Arkansas

Merry Christmas to all. I am in Seattle ansd had to be out of computer contact yesterday. Hope everyone's Christmas was better than they imagined it would be.

Peace,

Harry