Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Nothing working!

The new one starts tomorrow and it's supposed to snow tonight/tomorrow morning.  Praying it doesn't materialize!

I had a huge tarp and they took it and somehow got holes all over it, so it's ruined and does no good...I ended up with 5" of water in my wheelbarrow full of wood when tarped with it.
Yesterday the guy laid down some fiberglass wrong, you're supposed to start at the bottom of the roof and overlap at the top (he bought double 8' instead of 16' pieces), he did it the opposite.  Think about it, the water comes down the top piece and slides onto the patio instead of going onto the next piece.  This is common sense, folks, not rocket science!  So now the new guy has to remove the pieces he'd laid down and redo it...that and the fact he didn't remove the strip covering the adhesive so there's white strips on each panel and they aren't stuck together.  ???  
I slept well last night just knowing he won't be back.

Kay there is nothing worse than getting some house construction done. Your project sounds like our porch. It was done years ago cheaply and they just put it together however. Pieces weren't measured right and they just stuck pieces together to make up for it or any gaps. It's how I would put up a porch. My aunt picked them and she always goes cheap. You get what you pay for.