Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I'm missing her so much

She looks like she got settled very nicely.  Hmmmm, I wonder if something like that might help me at night?  Well, it might if I wore Depends, but I would have to come out of that blanket.  It makes her feel secure.  She is so sweet. :wub:

• Upvote 1

She is so precious!  I like how when the light casts on her you can see her hair.  She brings a smile to all of us, we need that!

• Upvote 2

And, she does not have the snuggle wrapped around her.  She is all stretched out, feeling right at home.  I love this Butch.  Nothing like those little granddaughters.  Ours is 16 and still has our heart.  She thanks me when I buy her something and tells me "I'm going to pay you back one day."  I tell her I did not buy it, "Dade" bought it and he does not want paid back.  She does not ask for anything.  Just wait, a little girl can twist you around her fingers.    

• Upvote 2

I think she already has him wrapped around her fingers. :)

Such sweet pictures, Butch!

• Upvote 3

I'm replying from the hospital.  I've been admitted to monitor my heart.  I've been having a lot of PVCs and palpitations with chest heaviness.  With my heart attack and surgical history they are being safe.  My heart rate keeps jumping to nearly 200.  The PVCs are very frightening.   

I miss my Gracie bear.  And yes she's already got me wrapped around all of her fingers and toes.  

Butch. 

• Upvote 3

PVC's are so scary Butch and the more afraid we get the worse they get.  Your in a good place where they can calm you down though.  Think of Gracie, and of course she has you wrapped around her fingers, that is her job.  Yours is to get well.  

• Upvote 1

I am so sorry you are dealing with this, Butch. You definitely need some down time. It is time you put yourself first and take care of you.  I hope to hear that you are back home and holding little Gracie. 

• Upvote 2

I miss my Gracie.  Allen texted me this photo of her screaming.  My first thought was perhaps she misses her Grampy as much as I miss her.  In reality she was a hungry girl.  She has the patience of her daddy.  Allen couldn't wait to be fed as a baby.  image.jpeg

• Upvote 1

I'm doing my best.  I'm going to try to rest.  It's so hard to get rest with nurses coming in all the time.  I can't wait to be home.  

• Upvote 1

Butch,

I can't leave you alone for one minute! :D  (That's a saying in our family when something happens)

I hope you are getting much needed rest and they'll soon have you back in good shape!

Soon you'll be back home with little Gracie!

You already know, Butch, that the worst place in the world to go for rest is a hospital. So hurry up and get out of there! You need to be home ~ and resting THERE. Let that family of yours take good care of you the way you've been taking such good care of all of them  

• Upvote 2