Grief Healing Discussion Groups

She is beautiful and I love to see her smile.  Those boys are something to be proud of also.  I know they keep you on your toes.  

I just read about the febrile seizure.  Brianna had them when her temp went high as an infant, but none since.  Scares parents and grandparents too.  

• Upvote 2

She's our little miracle baby, Butch, and I (and my church) will keep praying for her.  So glad about her weight, also that the tests don't show underlying cause for the seizure except high temp from virus.  You'll soon have her home with you where grampie can hold and spoil her.  :wub:

• Upvote 4

Such a rough time. She will never remember all this stuff when she grows up but you will Butch and remember how special she was back then with a warm smile on your face.

• Upvote 2

I and the kids say thank you for the well wishes for Gracie girl.  Her temp is only 99.8 now.  Once it's normal they will see if she can go four hours without Tylenol before they will discharge her.  

I thank god she won't remember all she's been through.  But I'm such a proud Grampy.  She's such a strong baby.  The other day she figured out rolling from her stomach to back and back to stomach.  She's a little mobile now because she can roll.  :o:wub:

• Upvote 3

She looks glad to be home with you all!

• Upvote 2

Thank you.  

Shes very happy.  She's smiling more and more and really loving her Grampy.  Yes I'm a little biased.  But I seem to get the biggest smiles from her.  :D

• Upvote 3

She's growing up fast, Butch!

I got to see my granddaughter today!  All my sisters & I, my daughter, my DIL, & grandbaby, and my BIL.  Any day is a good day when my granddaughter is in it, but with all those people in it, it's really great!

• Upvote 1

We laid my mom to rest this morning.  

Gracie is the only thing keeping me going.  She will be four months tomorrow.  She's growing up too fast.  Trying to sit up and doing a good job.  

image.jpegimage.jpeg

• Upvote 4

She looks like a doll!

• Upvote 1

She's my sweet princess.  I'm her Grampy and I will protect her from anything.  We have a very special bond already in four short months 

Gracie is four months old.  I'm such a proud Grampy.  She's my saving Grace as Kay told me.   We are venturing out to the beach today  

i need a distraction from my grief and heartache from burying my mom yesterday   

Happy Four Months to my Gracie girl   ❤️:wub:

image.jpeg

• Upvote 1

It's very cloudy so our beach day has changed to a cuddling day here at home.  I have to arguments with doing nothing but watching the boys play and cuddling my Gracie girl and making her giggle and watching her roll across the room. :wub:

Oh Butch, that is just precious! :)

• Upvote 1