Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Happy Birthday, Kathy Papajohn

Wishing you a happy birthday in Texas, Kathy.

I know that you are planning on visiting Stephen's grave to commemorate your birthday and hope this brings you some comfort.

But I also hope that you laugh for some of the day and allow yourself to be spoiled by Stephen's family.

Have a good day my friend!

xx

Kathy,

Wishing you a great birthday and better year this year!

Kay

Thank you all for your very kind wishes. I flew to Ft. Worth and visited Stephen's grave on my birthday. We always shared our birthdays, so it was like it was his birthday, too. Two of Stephen's brothers and one of his sisters joined me at his grave, where we left flowers and each spoke to him for a long time. Afterward, we all went out to dinner and I felt not only his family's warm and loving embrace, I felt as if he were there with me. It is strange to feel such sadness because I miss him so, but such comfort at the same time.

Thank you again for all your kind sentiments. I really feel that I have found a family on this site.

Kathy

Hi Kathy

I am so glad you had your birthday with Stephen's family and that they are being supportive to you. I know what you mean about feeling those two things at the same time, it is weird isn't it?

I'm sure he was there with you, because he loves you so much Kathy. Keep hold of that. Just because the person goes, doesn't mean that the love goes with them.

Hugs

Boo xx

Thank you all for your very kind wishes. I flew to Ft. Worth and visited Stephen's grave on my birthday. We always shared our birthdays, so it was like it was his birthday, too. Two of Stephen's brothers and one of his sisters joined me at his grave, where we left flowers and each spoke to him for a long time. Afterward, we all went out to dinner and I felt not only his family's warm and loving embrace, I felt as if he were there with me. It is strange to feel such sadness because I miss him so, but such comfort at the same time.

Thank you again for all your kind sentiments. I really feel that I have found a family on this site.

Kathy