Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I Need Your Prayers

I have been out of work since May and tomorrow I have a job interview 50 miles away at 9:00 a.m. with a law firm. I have been sick for 1 1/2 weeks and just now found out that instead of it being just a virus like I'd thought, it might be e-coli that is going around Oregon. I hadn't bought any spinach so it hadn't occurred to me, but I keep a food log and it finally dawned on me, I did have raw spinach on a sandwich in a restaraunt and it fits with the time frame and symptoms...so I called the Health Dept. and filled out a report. The doctor wants to see me but I don't want to mess up my job interview so it'll have to wait. And my car is making noises and I don't have anyone to drive the 100 mile round trip with me twice to leave my car off and pick it up. So I really could use some prayer. It is times like this that it is so hard to not have my husband...we were always there for each other, I never had to ask, he just wanted to help wherever there was a need. Life is so much harder on your own.

Oh my gosh, KayC, I hope you don't have that e coli stuff. I know you must feel miserable right now, not feeling well, car trouble and alone. But we are all out here thinking of you and praying for everything too get better! I know it's hard not having your husband, me, too. Just try to hang in there, take care of yourself. Deborah

KayC, please know that your entire GH family will be right there beside you tomorrow, riding in that car with you, pulling for you during your job interview, and holding you in our hearts until you are safely back home again. You are in our prayers always, and you are not alone. :wub:

Kay,

It is so good to hear that you have another interview. I am sorry that you have gotten sick, I hope that you will get well soon. My thought and prayers will be with you tomorrow for your interview. Go and know them dead, you can do it we all have faith in you. Please keep us posted

Kay,

It is so good to hear that you have another interview. I am sorry that you have gotten sick, I hope that you will get well soon. My thought and prayers will be with you tomorrow for your interview. Go and know them dead, you can do it we all have faith in you. Please keep us posted

I think that Derek meant to say "Knock them dead!" I get the impression you'll be fine!

Good luck, and kick butt.

Derek, you'll always be my bro'. Promise!

Thank you, all of you...I am on my way out the door now. I hope I do okay, I really hate interviews, but as much as I hate them, they're the only way to a job so I need them. I'm heading up to Portland, my friend is sick and has to work this weekend on top of it so I'll do what I can at least...soon I may have a job and it'll be harder to get away for a couple of days. (hopefully...)