Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Thank you, both of you.  I notified my church's prayer chain as well as my FB friends, so I have a lot of people praying...he's in my thoughts, that's for sure.

Butch's stent collapsed and an artery was blocked, he suffered a moderate heart attack.  He will come home soon, needs to avoid stress.  Keep up your prayers!  Thank you!

Prayers and much love to Butch.  He has so much courage and love.  I know we are all holding him in the Light.  If you communicate with him, please let him know I am sending lots of *<fairy dust>* his way.  

fae

Right now I just have communication with his son, Allen, but he'll see our posts when he is able.  I know this place means a lot to him, esp. because of people like you!

I've heard from Butch...he's going to be in the hospital a while.

Our hearts go out to Butch.  It seems impossible for him to endure so much pain, and still stay strong.  I see him as a strong man suffering.  A weak man could not be as he is.  May our Lord continue to see that he is a "come back kid."

Carrie

Butch, I have been out of touch for a bit, did not know about the loss of the twin granddaughters in August.  I am so very sorry!  I am very sorry that you are having such a horrible time, and now having cardiac issues.  You have been dealt hard blows, and sometimes we just have to get through it, however we can.  Nothing about all this is easy. I am sorry you feel so stuck, and pray that will start changing for you.  You are in my prayers. 

QMary

I'm copying/pasting Allen's report about Butch in its entirety so I don't leave out something:

"My Father was taken to heart surgery at about 5 this morning following another heart attack in which his heart stopped for a time.  He is out of surgery as of 3pm having to have a double bypass.  The artery that collapsed did so again.  And the cardio thoracic surgeon found another artery on the backside of his heart also very blocked.  Both were bypassed.  On a good note, the rest of his heart looks very healthy.  It's a shame he had to suffer all of this and have his chest opened to discover the true dangers lurking for him.  

He is in ICU.  Resting comfortably.  They will take his breathing tube out in the morning.  His vitals are excellent now though.  
He's a fighter and I believe the worst is over.  I honestly have been scared the last couple days but feel comfortable now.  
It's been a long day.  My grandparents are here.  Katie has come and gone as she had to be home for the boys.  
I've taken time now to send emails texts and phone calls out.  And I wanted to let you know.  You've been a blessing in getting prayers out.  Thank you.  

Allen"

Thank you dear Kay for keeping us up to date.  

Butch, Allen, we are holding you in our hearts.  

Joining in the prayer,

fae

Edited by feralfae
fumbly fingers

Allen said Butch is doing well.  :D

I've heard from Butch this morning.  He's doing as well as can be expected...has a long road to recovery, still in the hospital.  He's out of ICU and said he's thankful for our prayers.