Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Hellow my far away friends today is my birthday and I miss sooo much the first kiss in the morning with his arms full of roses.My grand son who is named after Yiany wanted to blow the candles for me so I had morning wishes from my litle Yiany.Hope you are all doing better and Im sorry for the new members.LOve from far away .TENY

Χρόνια πολλά από τον Καναδά, Teny. Ξέρω ότι Yiany είναι με σας στο πνεύμα σήμερα. Αυτό πρέπει να είναι η σύζυγός μου Jeannie' γενέθλια του s 63ος σήμερα.

I know that Yiany is with you in spirit this day as my Jeannie is with me. She was also born on April 11th.

Teny, dear ~ please think of this greeting as a warm hug to wrap yourself in ~ and my best wishes to you for a very Happy Birthday :excl: I hope you can hear all of us singing to you from far away: Happy Birthday, Dear Teny! Happy Birthday to You!!! You are always in a special place in our hearts. :wub:

Teny,

Have a joy-filled daisy day! What wonderful birthday memories you have!

Love,

Kath

Teny,

Happy Birthday my dear far away friend!!! I hope your day was filled with love and hugs from your children and little Yiany!!!

Love & Hugs, :wub:

Corinne

Hellow my far away friends today is my birthday and I miss sooo much the first kiss in the morning with his arms full of roses.My grand son who is named after Yiany wanted to blow the candles for me so I had morning wishes from my litle Yiany.Hope you are all doing better and Im sorry for the new members.LOve from far away .TENY

Happy Birthday Friend

God Bless

Teny,

Ευτυχισμένα Γενέθλια!

Love,

Kay

Wendy,

Actually, what I did is went to a translator site, put the phrase in English, had it translate back in Greek, then copy and pasted...I didn't have to key in those symbols.

http://translation.babylon.com/English/to-Greek