Grief Healing Discussion Groups

My Mother Died

My dear far away family its so difficult to put in words what Im feeling.I did not answer to your many wishes and especialy to those of you who post in Greek!Saturday was my birthday Sunday night my mother fel down and broke her hip she was going to have surgery but in the evening she had a heart stroke.She is gone.I just dont know for whom im crying all over for YaIny my mother myself? the funeral is thursday the same church the same grave.I was scared for this month and this week everything in my life happens in april and november.My so scared for the coming birth of my grand daughter.Is every thing going to be ok?Will tears go away how can I can go on .Hurts sooo much.TENY

Oh my, Teny, I am so sorry! Cry for you, your mother, for Yiany, all of you. My heart goes out to you, you have a lot of sorrow right now. I send you (((hugs))) and wish it were more. My prayers are with you.

Love,

Kay

Teny,

My heart and prayers go out to you. To lose someone else so very close to you when you are still trying to heal is devasting. It feels like you are way back in the begining again. In some respects you are back where you started, but you can do this. You will remain in my thoughts and prayers this week.

Love always

Derek

Oh our dear and precious friend from far away ~ we're so very sorry to learn this awful news. Teny, please know that you are not alone in your grief, because we're all here sharing it with you, praying with you, loving you, holding you. :(

Oh Teny (((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm so very sorry that you have lost your beloved Mother. I know this is so hard. Please know we are holding you very close in our thoughts and prayers at this most difficult time.

Please come by here when you can and let us know how you are doing. Of course I'll be sending special thoughts your way this week and Thursday.

leeann

+ Dear Lord, please hold Your loving servant Teny in Your boundless Love as she faces another trial in the midst of her grief. Give her the strength to continue to put one foot in front of the other as she walks through this most difficult time. Give her the knowledge that You are there beside her and that You share her grief, just as You grieved for Your servant Lazurus. Comfort her during her loss in this most Holy Week and let her feel the arms of both her mother and Yiany holding her through these days. Let her feel the warmth that all of us here send to her, as we join her in her sorrow.

I ask these things in the Name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Unto ages of ages, Amen +

Dear Teny,

You certainly are crying for your mother and yourself and your Yiany. I pray that you find strength in the most difficult of days ahead. My heart breaks for you.

Kath

Teny

When I saw the heading my heart sunk into my stomach. I am so sorry. There is an old saying here that when one bird flies out the window another comes in not far behind. Usually people are speaking of someone close dying and then a new baby being born or some other really happy event coming close behind. So I'm taking that saying and praying that your new granddaughter will be your new little bird and help fill your life with some happiness that you deserve.

I know that you probably feel like you are at the beginning of this journey again. Even though you weren't to the end at least you know that you have made it part way and will again. I will be praying for you on Thursday.

Ο Θεός κρατάτε στα χέρια σας και να σας κρατήσουν κοντά στην καρδιά του (I hope this says, May God hold you in His hands and keep you close to His heart)

(((((((((((((TENY)))))))))))))),

I am truly sorry that you have to go through another great loss. My dear far away friend, please know that I will be with you today in thoughts and prayers. We are here for you through this difficult time.

Love & Hugs,

Corinne

My dear far away friends thank you for your replys and support.The funeral was yesterday .I was feeling that I will colapse but I made it to the grave.Yiany and my mother are together now and in my heart the grief is double.Iknow Im crying all over again for my lost love and life and Im afraid that the real grief for my mother is going to hit me later.Im scared for what the future is holding for me Im afraid for the birth of my grandaughter.Is everything goin to be OK?My son told me yesterday that I have to stop crying that I have done too much crying the past 2 years and he is worried for my health.How can I look forward having significant losses so close?Thank you all love from far away TENY

Teny,

I'm glad you made it through the funeral. Your son means well, but he hasn't lost his mother and his spouse. It's okay to cry, it releases what's inside of you, sometimes it's best to get it out. We're all thinking of you and looking forward to the birth of your grandbaby.