Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Tears Of Joy And Sorrow

MY grandaughter is born a day after Yianys birthday.She is a beautiful and healthy baby.My brother who is a doctor<Childrens surgery> was a great support and help.The labor started at 3 in the morning and she was born at 1.30 pm I dont know her name yet.Thank you soomuch for praying and thinking of me.Im crying with joy and also missing Yiany and my mom that are not here to welcome and be happy for the new life.Love from far away.TENY

Teny,

Congratulations!!!

I think Yiany and your mom are able to share in your joy!

We're all so happy for you.

Kay

Oh my very dear Teny! I have tears of joy in my eyes and relief in my heart as I read your good, good news. How blessed this little darling is to have you as her grandmother, and may she grow to be as beautiful as she was when God first thought of her. We all share in your happiness this day ~ your granddaughter's BIRTHDAY. Hooray for you :wub:

:wub: Yeh!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad she is here and healthy and in a way it is good she has her own birthday. That way maybe it can be a little happier day instead of always thinking about it as Yiany's b'day. I hope some time you''ll be able to send pictures. I know that your mom and Yiany are watching from above (just look at the stars in the sky at night and they are just 2 of the many watching down on all of us).

I hope you enjoy this baby a lot. Now do you have a grandson too?

Teny,

Congratulations on your little granddaughter. I'm so happy to hear that she (and mom??) are well. Enjoy every moment you can with her.

Kath

Oh Teny I am so so happy and glad I can breathe now ! How simply wonderful that her birthday is a day away from Yianny's, think about it my friend ...out of 365 days in a year her birthday is that close to Yianny's yet not on the day so she has her own special day. I wonder what they will name her, the first thing that comes to my mind is the name Hope. Hope for a new beginning, Hope for happier days ahead. Love you my dear friend.

Love Always,

Wendy