Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Something Good Just Happened

Brian congratulations I wish you the best and will say a prayer for you tonight. :)

Dwayne

Congratulations, Brian! When do you start?

All your hard work and perseverance has paid off. I can only imagine how defeated you have felt. What a wonderful example of courage and patience. I hope you realize that the reason you got this job is because you kept working so hard. Go celebrate!!

I thank you all.

I know it is my good news but when anyone else posts something good in here it always made me feel happy for that person and it made me feel better and that there is hope.

Kay, I am not sure when I start. After I sign on I will receive an email as to where I take the drug test, I have 48 hours to do that. I hope to have it done in 48 minutes....LOL. Also after I sign is when they start the background check, up to about 48 hours to process he said. He also mentioned something about giving me some video's that I could start on while the 48 hours was going on. I will verify that with him tomorrow.

I hope my good luck starts a trend for you Kay and you find a job soon.

Brian, how exciting. I am so happy for you. Congratulations. They are lucky to have you and i know you are so glad to have a job. Mary

Brian,

Glad to hear your good news, I feel excited for you, you must be feeling pretty good about it...keep

the positive energy flowing...

NATS

Brian,

I used to tell all our mill employees when they went for their drug test to request a "split specimen"...it doesn't cost any more and that way if they mess up something they'll have the rest of the specimen on hand to test. They do make mistakes once in a while!