Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Waltc In Hospital :(

Hi, I'm Walt's son & he asked me to let people here know that he had a heart attack today & is in hospital awaiting multiple bypass surgery tomorrow.(July.18th)

Naturally his family is very worried but hopeful that things will go well & he will be able to return in the near future. :(

Dear son of Walt,

We are so, so sorry to learn this awful news, but we do thank you so very much for conveying this message to all of us on your dad's behalf! :unsure:

Please let this dear and precious man know that we love him, we treasure him, we miss him, and we are holding him in our hearts and prayers. :wub: Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, and we are grateful for any updates you can give us, as you are able to do so.

Wishing you peace and healing,

Marty T

Walt's son

I am praying for his swift recovery.

Please let him know how much he means to us all. He has helped us with his no-nonsense compassion and the love he gives everyone.

My best to you. If you need to talk, we are here.

To Walt's Son, Your father had just posted a message to me on this site and I want him to know that he has helped me more than he will ever know. I always depend on him to respond and he never fails me. He is an important member of this site and we all have grown to love him. I will keep him in my prayers. Deborah

Guest PattiZ54

WaltC's son - Please let your dad know that we are all thinking of him and hope that the surgery goes well and that he has a speedy recovery. He is a huge party of our "family" here and we can't wait to hear from him again!!!

My thoughts and my heart are with you all.

Patti

(Charlie 6/10/58-11/16/2004; I love & miss you, Dear!)

To Walt and his family:

Walt, you have come to mean so much to us here, you have been through everything with us and have helped us. We love you and and praying for your recovery.

To WaltC's Son,

Your precious father is in everyones thougths and prayers. He is so loved on this site - be sure to let him know how much he means to each and every one of us. My best to this wonderful man.

Love and preayers to you and your Family,

John - Dusky is my handle on here

To Waltc & son,

I was away from the site for awhile and just today read this post.

My prayers are with you and Walt for a safe speedy recovery.

Walt is such a valubable person on this site, his kind words and replies help us heal.

We are all praying for him to return to his old self.

God bless

Grace

Any word on how he's doing? I looked up hospitals in New Brunswick but found there are a lot of them...and of course, without his last name, it'd be impossible to track. I have been praying for him ever since I found out.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PattiZ54

I wanted to let everyone know that I saw WaltC on another grief website as of Aug. 1st. He was writing a little bit on there and then told them he was going to take a break and he'd be back on there when his doctor told him he could, so atleast he's still with us. Not sure why he hasn't written us.... He's been on the GROWW website and his "name" there is Jguy (Jeanie's guy).

Just wanted to post this message.

Patti

Oh Patti, thank you so much for letting us know! I've been worried sick about our dear WaltC, just as I know everyone else has been! I've tried to contact him and / or his family via PM and e-mail, but so far have received no response. That's okay -- I'm not complaining! I'm just so relieved to know that he is all right! I cannot thank you enough for letting us know! This is such a loving, caring group of people! You warm my heart and touch my very soul.

Love and hugs to all of you,

Marty T

Guest PattiZ54

I found another post on the GROWW.org website, from WaltC, that says he had a quadruple bypass about 2 weeks ago. Apparently he is on the mend and hopefully he will be back here soon posting the wonderful music he always sends us.

WaltC must have been on everybody's minds!! I was just going to write to Marty to ask if there was any news. We all miss him so much. That's great news and I hope maybe he has looked at the posts of how much we all care! Hurry and get well soon Walt, we need you!! Deborah

So great to hear WaltC is progressing - He is such a wonderful part of our "family" here. If you see this WaltC - we all miss you.

Love

John - Dusky is my handle on here