Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I Have Been In Hospital

Hellow my friends I thought this month would be difficult because of so many anniversaries.I got very sick and entered the hospital for 7 days .I have pneumonia I feel very tired and Im under treatment for more than 10 days.MY body and soul are down together I need your support.TENY

Hello Teny, I hope you are feeling well now. Please take good care of yourself and don't miss your antibiotics. I understand how difficult it is with the many dates coming up, but it is also important that we should take good care of our health. We are always here for you and hope your health will continue to get better.

Teny, I'm so sorry you've been in the hospital. Our bodies get so run down during the grief and we don't even realize the toll its taken. Would your family be able to help you during this time? You have to rest, please, let yourself get well. I'm thinking of you and sending good energy your way. I hope you will be feeling better real soon! Deborah

Teny,

I am so sorry, I hope you are soon feeling better. Right now don't think of anything but pleasant thoughts of getting well and taking good care of yourself. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

KayC

Guest moparlicious

Teny,

I am so sorry to hear you were in the hospital. Please take care of yourself. You are a true friend and a amazing lady!!! You bring us all inspiration and hope with your compassion and strength. We all love you and care about you. I am praying for you. Love, Kim :):wub:

My dear friends thank you so much for your support.I realy feel so down taking my meds but Im so tired and nothing to look for the future.Its like in 18 months I got more than 10 years older.Being sick its as crief started all over again. How long is that torture going on?Is it going to be a litle easier? IS ahope that some day I can say thanks GOD Im alive?THANK YOU ALL TENY

Teny,

I hope you are feeling better just remember you have to take care of yourself no matter how hard and exhausting it may be. Take your antibiotics the entire time you are instructed by your doctor even if you feel better before. To answer your question if this gets easier I have been told it does but tomorrow will only be 5 months for me and it seems to get harder and harder every month but I have all my friends here that inspire me and show me motivation to continue to go on for tomorrow. Just keep clawing your way up and stay strong we are all here for you.

Love,

Marlene

Edited by mfarah

Dear Teny,

I hope and pray that you are much better.

Grief is the hardest thing I have ever had to go through. I share your pain and wonder what there is left for me.

I am hoping that we will both have better days ahead. One step at a time.

Rosanne

Λυπήθηκα να διαβάσω της επίσκεψης νοσοκομείων σας. Ελπίζω ότι αισθάνεστε καλύτερα τώρα. Οι φίλοι σας εδώ προφανώς φροντίζουν για σας. Παρακαλώ φροντιστείτε - αγαπιέστε.Take care Teny - your friends here hope that you have fully recovered. :)

Teny, this is for you...(you may have to double click on it to read it)

KayC

post-914-1208817662_thumb.jpg

Edited by kayc

Hi Teny,

I pray you are feeling a little better today, for me it is only 1 month that my Lawrence made his transition and I understand your pain, I am in pain daily and I can only that each day sometimes 1 minute at a time.

I am just trying to stay busy I don't have a job as of yet so I have lots to do around the house and I am just going THROUGH this process as hard as it is.

Love Jackie

boy did I go all over the place with this, that is how my mine is all over the place.