Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Look who got to go home today!  My favorite girl.  In her diva onesie.  I haven't seen her yet as I still have a cold.  But she's saying "amp amp amp amp" all the time.  That's her word for Grampy.  She's eight months old today.  She says dada and Grampy.  It's killing me that I can't see her yet but it's for her health.  She doesn't need to be sick again.  IMG_1823.PNG

• Upvote 7

Butch she is beautiful! I'm so glad she's home! I've been trying to reply but my Kindle keeps acting up.

I bet you're in heaven!

• Upvote 2

I was finally over my cold and got to squish my favorite girl last night.  I got these pics from Katie though the other day.  Gracie caught a leaf and she has become the neighborhood watch baby.  :D:wub:IMG_1827.PNGIMG_1828.PNG

• Upvote 6

PS she's still saying "amp amp" for me. I surprised her last night and she said it as soon as she saw me.  She's melting my heart.  She just turned eight months old.  

• Upvote 5

Well, a real big smile.  I love it.  These girls really love their "Amps."  Brianna always spelled Billy's "Dade" for Daddy, and he was the only Daddy she ever knew.  I think sometimes that is why she wants to stay close to me.

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, R.Everit55 said:

I was finally over my cold and got to squish my favorite girl last night.

"squish", I love it!

My granddaughter hasn't called me anything yet, maybe if I got to see her more often.  But she sure is talking!

• Upvote 1

Marty, when Brianna was about 7-8 she saw me reading about the "wrinkle remover" creams and picking out one.  She said "Mamol, why do you buy that, you know it doesn't do any good."  (I still buy them).  

• Upvote 3