Grief Healing Discussion Groups

The Babys Here

Hello everyone,

I had my son Jason on Tues September 26 at 9:03 pm. He is so handsome and looks just like his daddy. He has light red hair lots of light red hair. Long fingers and toes just like his dad. Hes wonderful... I was fortunate to only be in labor for 7 hours with 1 hour of pushing. Not to bad for the first. I think God said she has been through so much he made it a little easier for me not saying it was a piece of cake. :P Thinking of everyone and hope you are all doing well.

He was 7 pounds 9 ounces and 21 inches long. He lost some weight but of course most newborns do he is now 7lb 1oz. I cant describe how happy it makes me to look in his eyes and see him looking right at me like he knows I am his mommy and I just feel so much love from him, I am so blessed. Thank you all for your kindness and caring. My only fear is that I will get post partum depression and everyone seems to think it will be alot worse for me if I get it considering my loss. So far nothing but happiness though. Take care everyone and God Bless as he has truely blessed me this week.

Chrissy,

You just topped off my day!! I got some long awaited news myself this morning so I have been in the greatest mood that I have had in a loooong time, then I pull of this site and there you are anounceing the arrival of Jason. Wow :D !! I am just so elated right now I am at a loss for words, I was getting ready to go to bed because I was getting sleepy and now I am wide awake. I hope you will be able to post a picture of him soon, I can't wait to see him. Your husband is looking down on you and seeing your happiness.

Don't worry right now about post partium depression, if it does start to creep up on you keep in touch here let us know what is going on and I am sure someone here will be able to help you, right now enjoy the moment and sleep when ever you can, if he is asleep, take a nap while he is sleeping you need as much of it as you can get.

Lord, I just want to thankn you for bringing this baby into this world and into our lives. Thank you for Jason being born healty and for Chrissy's health. Lord, be with Chrissy and Jason, keep them healthy and keep them close. Wrap your loving arms around them and give them peace. Be with Chrissy as she begins this new part of her life without the help of her husband. I know it will seem overwhelming to her at times, but during those times remind her that you are with her and through you all thing are possible. Again Lord I thank you for all that you do and for this birth of this precious baby. AMEN

Chrissy,

I am with Derek, thanking the Lord for blessing you with this baby! How wonderful is that! :D:lol: And he's a great size too! We want to see pictures!!!

Don't worry about postpartum depression, I never got it with my kids and a lot of people don't. You'll be fine, we're all praying for you. Take care of yourself and that little baby!

Oh my goodness!!!! Congrat's Chrissy on having baby Jason! I am so happy for you, short labours are the best, I was 7 hours with Tanner as well. Take care and remember if you ever need to chat or anything it's just an email away, although I know the next few weeks will be exciting a busy for you!!

Lots of Love, Brooke and baby Tanner

Hi Chrissy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on the safe arrival of your little baby Jason.. I am glad that you are both doing so well... I too think that your husband was with you the day your son was born... Take care and congratulations again Shelley

Chrissy,

Its great that you are aware of the possibility of postpartum depression, more mothers probably should have that knowlege. But don't worry about it. As has been pointed out, very few mothers ever have to deal with it. Just focus your attention on that perfect little son of yours. ~Stoo~

I tried to put a pic in the attachment I hope it worked. Thank you everyone. We had a rough first night but home but tonight I had help from my mom and got some sleep. He is having a little trouble with jaundice but i started giving him some supplemental formula as the doctor wanted me to and I can already see an improvement. Thanks again Ill let you guys now how he is doing frequently.

post-1604-1159603744_thumb.jpg

Chrissy,

He is so beautiful! You must be so happy to have him!